Post bank is one of the oldest banking institutions in Kenya. It is owned by the Government of Kenya and offers banking agency services to Chase and NIC banks. Being old does not mean that it has been left behind in this digital era. No. You can transact between your Post Bank account and Mpesa easily with the Post Bank Mpesa paybill number.
Here’s how you go about transferring money from your Mpesa account to your Post Bank account.
|Post Bank Mpesa Paybill Number|
- Go to your Sim Toolkit and select Safaricom
- Choose ‘Mpesa’
- Select ‘Lipa na Mpesa’
- Choose ‘Pay Bill’
- Key in the Post Bank mpesa business number which is 200999
- Key in your Post Bank Account No.
- Key in the amount you wish to transfer
- Key in your M-Pesa PIN
- Ensure that you check again to ensure that you have input the correct information. This is a very important step for all Mpesa transactions
- Wait for a confirmation message