hospitals to offer value-added benefits to cater for additional expenses
besides the daily rebate?
most facilities including private hospitals like The Nairobi Hospital,
Aga Khan, Mater, MP Shah, Gertrude’s, Medanta, Vital ray etc.?
- CT Scan Kshs. 8,000/-
- MRI Scans Kshs. 15,000/-
- Dialysis Services Kshs.9,500/-
- Minor Surgical Procedures between Kshs. 10,000 up to Kshs. 30,000
- Intermediate Surgical Procedures between Kshs. 40,000 up to Kshs. 80,000
- Major Surgical Procedures up to Kshs. 130,000
- Specialized Surgical Procedures up to Kshs. 500,000
- Kidney transplants up to Kshs. 500,000
- Oncology Kshs. 25,000 to Kshs. 150,000 per cycle* up to a maximum 24 sessions p.a.
6) Did you know that you can visit any NHIF office or
Huduma centre and update ALL your dependents (Spouses & Children )
on your NHIF card?
pre-authorisation, hence you should ensure you fill a pre-auth form for
all covered services?
procedures and the FA insurance cover will issue an undertaking for the
You pay up to a Maximum 1,700/= a month and hence you should enjoy NHIF Services!!