You know that you can withdraw money from your Equity Bank account to Mpesa through yourEquitel line, but did you know that you can transfer money from Mpesa to your Equity Bank account? Here’s how you do it…
Transfer Money from Mpesa to your/an Equity Account
- Go to your phones toolkit
- Select safaricom then ‘Mpesa’
- Select ‘Lipa na Mpesa
- Select ‘Pay Bill’
- Enter Equity
Mpesa Business/ Paybill number which is 247247
- Enter the account number you’d like to transfer the money to
- Enter the amount of money you wish to transfer
- Key in your PIN
- Confirm the amount and account number before hitting send
You’ll get pop-ups confirming the transfer and also a few seconds to stop the transfer if you so wish.
Expect an SMS from Mpesa confirming the transaction and another one from Equity confirming that the money has been received.