If you ended up here, you must be wondering what the Turkey visa requirements for Kenyan citizens are. So before you pack your bags and head to the Turkish Embassy at Gigiri road, here is what you need to carry.
- One passport sized photograph.
- You need to visit the Turkey Embassy in person
- The passport needs to be valid for at least six months (previous passport is also needed).
- If you’re going on business, an Invitation Letter is required. Carry with you the name of Host Company, Name of the contact person, as well as their Turkey telephone and address.
- If travelling for holiday purposes, you need the travel
itinerary and the name of hotel or temporary address in Turkey. For those
invited by a friend/relative, the name of the host and telephone numbers
should be clearly indicated in the invitation letter.
Turkey Visa Requirements For Kenyan Citizens
- If you are employed, an employment confirmation letter and salary statements for the last three months are required.
- If you are self-employed, the director should write a visa requisition letter on company letterhead and give the Business License, Certificate of Business Registration, Certificate of Incorporation and Memorandum and Articles of Association of business.
- Carry also personal Certified Bank Statements for the last three months (original and copies of statements). Company statements cannot be used. They however boost an application.
- You need also the flight schedule print out.
- Travel Insurance.
- If you are below 30 years of age, Certificate of good conduct is required.
- The Visa Fees are as follows... Single entry – USD $60, Multiple entry – USD $200 (multiple entry cannot be issued to first time applicants)
Now that you know the Turkey Visa requirements for Kenyan citizens, we wish you luck and safe travel.