KRA Pin registration online is easy fast and convenient. To register, you need some information:
- National ID number
- Date of birth
- Mother’s last name
- Father’s last name
- Address (P.O. BOX),
- Personal email address
- Follow this link to visit the KRA Online Portal.
- It will take you to the 'Online Services' page
- Next to 'Apply for your PIN, click on 'Click Here'
KRA Pin Registration Online
- Below 'Do You Want to Apply for a PIN', click 'Register'
- On the next page, select the TaxPayer Type (Individual/Non individual) and the Mode of Registration (Online/Upload form) and then click on 'Next'
- Fill in all your information and then click 'Submit'
- Once to successfully complete your KRA PIN registration online, you will receive an email with your login details and will also be able to print out your PIN certificate.