If you are scratching your head wondering how to install GOTV, relax, it is easy and we'll walk you through the steps...
- Connect the decoder to the TV using the voice and video cables provided
- Take the antenna outside and mount it temporarily
- Connect the Antenna to the decoder using the cable that comes with the box
- Connect the decoder to power using the power cable
Courtesy of GOTV
- Power on and the setup will begin automatically
- Select the language and allow time for the decoder to scan the available channels
- If it does not scan, adjust the outside antenna until the strength of the signal is strong enough
- When it is done scanning, that's it. Congratulations. You just learnt how to install GOTV. Now tune in to channel 99 and enjoy.